Gillece - Plumbing Services Review from West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

So I called Friday at 2 and told someone would come called back 4 times till 10 o'clock at night to make sure someone was still coming and was told yes and then at 10 02 was told someone would be out in the mourning and never showed up and was called again to be told noone till Monday for my main water pipe so no water 7 kids and 3 sick babies this company should be ashamed and feel disgraceful who runs a company this way oh I forgot he's making to much money sitting on his *** at home or Bermuda while the people who pay his bills is getting *** customer service and a big screw u will just string u along for days screw what ur problem is or how I impacts ur life sham company disgrace

Gillece Services Reply:
Gillece appreciates your feedback as we want to provide a first-rate customer experience. We expect and accept nothing less than top-notch assistance from our technicians and customer service specialists to make sure that your experience is a positive one. We are committed to service, which is why we provide flexible scheduling by being fully staffed with office and field personnel seven days a week, 365 days a year. We know that each member of our team plays an important role in your service experience. Our courteous Customer Care Representatives and professional Technicians have years of experience and knowledge of the latest industry trends to provide the best all-around service for you and your home. Please contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1 in the industry, so we can effectively and efficiently work on your problem or answer any questions you might have. Please call us at 412-831-6199.

Gillece - Plumbing Services Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

In January of this year, I called for appointment for clogged sewer on a Thursday and was scheduled for a Friday. I waited from 12:00 to 4 ; 30 .I started calling was told up unto 8:00 that evening could not get service until Saturday but had to pay extra $99.00 for weekend service. I called another service and they were out early that next morning with no extra weekend charge.Gillece did call back but declined service.Pittsburgh,PA

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you for your feedback. Gillece wants to provide first-rate customer experience, so we greatly appreciate your comments. We want to provide you with quality service, but since you posted your comments anonymously, it is challenging for us to determine if you are a real customer. We would appreciate if you contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1, in the industry so we can listen to your issue and make improvements for the future. Please call us at 412-831-6199.
Gillece is here to help when it comes to your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements. We have proudly been helping homeowners in the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years. We want to make sure your experience is a positive one, so we expect and accept nothing less than first-class treatment and assistance from our technicians and customer service specialists. We proudly serve our busy customers by providing flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge. In addition, we offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices!
Gillece Service Technicians’ trucks are fully-stocked with all available parts so they are able to get to work right away and finish the job quickly. All of our technicians undergo background checks and drug tests, so you will be comfortable with whom you are letting into your home. Gillece is the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.

Gillece - Furnace Review from Washington, Pennsylvania

Rip off rip off rip off

Gillece is the biggest scam artist company i have ever seen. Showed up late didnt have the corrwct parts to fix my heater, then told me how dangerous and old my furnace was.

They ordered parts for it after having two guys try to convince me i needed a 10,900 dollar furnace. Three days later a tech shows up to install my parts i ordered and explained to my wife that we now need to spend 2,500 dollars on a renovation of my old furnace. I called the company back after the parts were installed to ask for a tech to return cause the furnace was not working correctly. The tech said he was not coming out cause the parts he installed were just a bandaid to big problem.

I needed a new furnace he claims. So i called another furnace tech from another company to look at my furnace. He found that two of my three heating elements were not even hooked. In ten minutes i had good heat in my house and he gave my furnace a good look over and a clean bill of health.

It didnt cost me any more money other than the money that the crocks took from gillece.

He said i cant charge you for someone elses mistakes. Trusr me dont use them.

Gillece Services Reply:
Gillece thanks you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback because we want you to have an outstanding experience and will do what it takes to continue to improve in the future. Since you posted your comments anonymously, it makes it difficult for us to determine if you are a real customer. In order to have your issue listened to first hand and be provided with timely, quality service, we want you to contact the Gillece Customer Service team which was ranked #1 in the industry. Call us at 412-831-6199.
When it comes to your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements, Gillece has been helping homeowners in the Pittsburgh area for more than 30 years! Our customer service specialists and technicians are some of the best in the business and we expect outstanding service from them to make sure that your experience is a positive one. To accommodate our customers, we provide flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge as well as offering a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices.
All of our technicians undergo drug tests and background checks so you feel comfortable with whom you are letting into your home. Our fully-stocked service trucks come equip with all available parts, Gillece Service Technicians are able to get to work right away and get the job done quickly. We are the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.
Poor customer service

Same day guarantee is a lie!!

Called to have sewer drain unclogged. They said they would call me back.

I waited a day, they never called. I called back and they said someone would be out later that same day. No one ever arrived. I called the following day and they said they were unsure why no one ever showed the day before.

So... They promised someone would be out that day and stated the service would be free if they worker was a no show again. Well.. No one ever showed.

The following day I called again and they promised someone would be out that day and the service would be free. The guy showed and stated that he does not communicate with the call in center and would need to charge me. I called to complain and was told someone would call me back immediately. A woman called me back and stated that the free within 24 hours only applies to appointments scheduled within a week in advance of the appointment.

I asked where the fine print could be seen as to verify the conditions and was told there is no way for the public to access the conditions. It's a basic bait and switch.

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you for your feedback. Gillece wants to provide first-rate customer experience, so we greatly appreciate your comments. We are committed to service which is why we are fully staffed with office and field personnel seven days a week, 365 days a year, so we can work with your busy schedule. Our Customer Care Representatives and Technicians provide the best all-around service for you and your home by being courteous and knowledgeable of the latest industry trends. Please contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1 in the industry, so we can effectively and efficiently work on your problem or answer any questions you might have. Please call us at 412-831-6199.
Warranty issue
Full refund

Insane Pricing

After waiting three days for them to finally show up, I got a call on New Years Eve. Since this is a rental the "same day" guarantee doesn't apply...how convenient as I'm sure they used this as a way to keep rescheduling me.

Once the technician got there and diagnosed what I already knew, they only wanted to charge me $195 to replace the rubber flapper in the toilet.

I tried to reason with them and then told them "no!"

After I got back in town, I fixed it for $5.88 (part) and 10 minutes of my time. I don't know how they sleep at night.

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you for your comments. At Gillece, we want to give you the finest customer experience possible. You commented anonymously, which makes it difficult to determine if you are a real customer. We want your issues to be listened to first hand so you can be provided with prompt and effective service. The Gillece Customer Service team is ranked #1 in the industry. Please give us a call at 412-831-6199.
Gillece has been serving the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years and is here to help with your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements. We expect and accept nothing less than top-notch help from our technicians and customer service specialists. In order to make sure that your experience is a positive one, we cater to customer’s needs by providing evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge. We proudly offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices!
Gillece Service Technicians get work done quickly yet effectively thanks to our fully-stocked service trucks that have all available parts. We are the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.
Pricing issue

Sending a sales person with the tech....really?!?!?!?!

I needed a new water pump on my furnace. The tech showed up late and with him was a sales person.

They looked at my furnace and started shaking their heads. It is an old furnace...I might have to card this furnace...you need a new furnace....let us work the numbers. A new furnace installed....$12,000. To replace the water pump and clean the furnace.

$2900. I had been without heat for 12 hours. I have three dogs and the forecast was for a low of 15 degrees. I made the poor choice of getting the furnace repaired.

$2900 Two techs were in my house for about three hours. The pump cost $300. You do the math.

I want to do everything I can to get the state to do something about this corrupt business. Many friends have told me a new furnace installed should have been less the half what these crooks were asking.

How do they get away with this?

We live in the day of social media. We can shine a light into this rats nest.

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you for comments. Gillece appreciates all feedback as we want to provide the best possible customer experience. You posted your comments anonymously, which makes it challenging for us to determine if you are a real customer. Please contact the Gillece Customer Service team which was ranked #1 in the industry so we can listen to your issue first hand and provide you with timely, quality service. Call 412-831-6199.
When it comes to your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements, Gillece is here to help. We have been helping homeowners in the Pittsburgh area for more than 30 years! We expect and accept nothing less than top-notch assistance from our technicians and customer service specialists to make sure that your experience is a positive one. We provide service with flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge. We even offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices!
Our technicians all undergo background checks and drug tests so you can be sure to be comfortable with who you are letting into your home. Gillece Service Technicians are able to get to work right away and get the job done quickly because our vans are fully-stocked service trucks with all available parts. The only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece at 412-831-6199.

First I say nothing about Gillece. Generally speaking:

People, GET USED TO sky high pricing in all the trades nationwide.

There are no new trade workers going into the trades. This runs up labor and the highest-most expensive companies get the best workers, but they have to pay the good experienced service tech's so your furnace is fixed properly.'

We demand medical insurance, sky high rates and demand per diems for after hours to be away from our/their families and drive in the ice and snow and risk our lives.

I'm a valuable technician and I am worth every bit of full medical from any company I desire to work for.

I demand full medical for me, my wife , and my children.

I drive a new Lexus, live in a $390,000 house and we eat steak and lobster every night because I BUST MY *** FOR UN GRATE FULL *** like you!

I am selling the best years of my life fixing furnaces and a/c units while my children are growing up without me being at there games and events because I am one of those technicians that come out to your home @ 11 PM on a friday night and get sick in your freezing house,( as along with all the other freezing *** customers because their cold just like you!) The only heat I get is in my service truck from cold house to cold house and god forbid if I stop to eat at McDonald's and I'm five min late your child's ear may just fall off! Customer's need to learn to tip their technician's too especially after 3PM. We could work 7-3pm but no, were out there rescuing YOU, and you can't even give us a slice of pizza while your upstairs stuffing your face while were working in your freezing house all day/ God forbid we take a lunch while you have no heat! That is why I demand from my employer the sky high benefits and pay, it cost them and the high pay roll and the big xmas bonus and ridiculous raises I demand.

BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT AS THE LOREAL WOMEN SAY!! PAY UP YOU CHEAP *** PGH CUSTOMERS, ITS HIGH TIME US BLUE COLLAR WORKERS LIVE IN A BIG FANCY HOUSE AND EAT LIKE KINGS LIKE THE REST OF YOU, so get used to it because these young punk *** kids don't know what their doing and you NEED good people in your home to fix your problem that you may have once a decade but you want to *** about paying for the bill. I have no criminal record, and I have a valid driver' licence, these punk *** kids today can't even keep their driver's licence straight let a lone come and fix your furnace and put up with your stress.

So the next time you think you paid too much, be happy I did not come to your house, because I would call my Boss that's sitting on his own private island to make your price even higher to cover my mortgage and lexus payment and add in for my daily lobster because you(Joe Customer) don't appreciate good service from anyone, then you want to cry that the internet had it for $20. Well next time get the *** internet to come to your crib @ 11PM and fix your broken furnace and when internet mucks it all up and you need internet to fly in on Delta and they tell you they cant make it because their web site got shut down then call my boss in Jamaica and get your highest credit card out because your going to pay my boss because he is paying me for the best years of my life spent in your cold *** basement , thats my opinion of the entire cheap unappreciative PGH customer

Why dont people stop calling its not hard to google.

View more comments (1)
Pricing issue
$1900
Price reduction

GILLECE PLUMBING

BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS BUYER BEWARE !!! QUOTED ONE PRICE THEN UP SOLD IGNORANT DISAGREEABLE-BAD BAD CUSTOMER RELATIONS MISREPRESENTS QUOTES TRIED TO UP SELL LIED ABOUT EVERY THING-HAD ANOTHER REPUTABLE FIRM (MR ROOTER) COME OUT WITHIN 1 HOUR CORRECTED THE PROBLEM AND HONORED THEIR QUOTE -NO BAIT AND SWITCH !

NO UP SELL AND CORRCTED THE PROBLEM AT ONCE FOR PRICE AGREED-GILLECE PLUMBING PLAYS BAIT AND SWITCH ! BUYER BEWARE !!

IGNORANT CUSTOMER SERVICE-BAD ATTITUDE WOULD NEVER RECOMEND TO ANYONE FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THEY HAVE OVER 1000 LOCAL COMPLAINTS AND ARE INVOLVED IN SEVERAL LAW SUITS ANY WAY BUYER BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH BAD BIZ. PEOPLE GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE !

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you for your feedback. Gillece wants to provide first-rate customer experience, so we greatly appreciate your comments. Our company was built on trust, ambition, and compassion. We have been serving homeowners in the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years. Our pledge to you includes offering up-front, no-hassle pricing options and we even offer friendly financing so your repair can be completed quickly and stress-free. We would appreciate if you contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1, in the industry so we can listen to your issue and make improvements for the future. Please c all us at 412-831-6199.

Actually, Mr. Rooter does have bait & switch tactics and does not honor warranties.

There is proof that Mr. Rooter publicly advertised to consumers that they won the 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award and they didn't. There is proof that Mr. Rooter breached contracts and have refused to make it right.

Mr. Rooter has more complaints on file in the last year than Gillece does with the BBB. I am not saying Gillece is a reputable company at all and would never use them because people's stories are EXACTLY like Mr.

Rooter.

ID
Cons
  • Lies lies and more lies
Problems with payment

Don't use gillece, fayette county

Gillece says they will serve Fayette county. I've been waiting 2 days now after calling continuously scheduling and rescheduling because they don't have service men available.

they want to charge me $55 just to come out but I called 5 star plumbers and they are a 24hr service as well and willing to come out and help me the day I called. I wish I would not have tried gillece first. I would have had hot water 2 days ago.

if you are outside of Allegheny county try someone more local and stay away from gillece. Give someone local the trip charge if they can guarantee to be out that same day.

Gillece Services Reply:
Gillece appreciates your feedback as we want to provide first-rate customer experience. We want to listen to your issue first hand and provide you with timely, quality service, but since you posted your comments anonymously, it makes it challenging for us to determine if you are a real customer. Please contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1 in the industry, so we can effectively and efficiently work on your problem or answer any questions you might have. Please call us at 412-831-6199.
Serving homeowners in the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years, Gillece is your one stop spot for your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements. Our technicians and customer service specialists are the best in the business and we expect and accept nothing less than superior assistance from them. Our customers come first. That’s why we provide flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional cost. We also offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices. We want your experience to be a positive one.
We have all of the Gillece Service Technicians undergo background checks and drug tests so you can be sure to be comfortable in your home during the time of service. Our fully-stocked service trucks have all available parts so the technicians are able to get the job done quickly and effectively. Gillece is the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.
ID
Pros
  • Were nice on the phone
Cons
  • Did not follow through

Roots in drain

I put a drain snake in the drain and it came up with some root

material. I seen Gillece from Bridgeville's ad on tv for $99 drain

cleaning,called them up. They arrived put the snake down the

drain and said I had roots in the drain..They said the next step

was $5862 to put a 3 foot pipe and rubber boot (maybe $50)on

the drain so they could put a camera down the drain. a camera??

if the snake did not clean the drain what could a camera do?? They

said ,after I complained that the next step would be $6788 which

they said they would not charge me for. they brought up a pressure

truck and tried to flush out the drain, to no avail. After all that

they put a saw in and cut through the root, (which they should have

done in the first place for the $99) they do not know anything

about plumbing. They do need to be put out of of the profession!!!

Gillece Services Reply:
Gillece thanks you for your comments. We want you to have an outstanding experience and will do what it takes to continue to improve in the future. Our company was built on trust, ambition and compassion and we have been proud to serve Pittsburgh homeowners the past 30 years! We want your experience with us to be stress-free which is why we offer up-front, no-hassle prices and friendly financing options. In order to have your issue listened to first hand and be provided with timely, quality service, please contact the #1 ranked in the industry customer service team at 412-831-6199.
Not as described/ advertised

Don't use Gillece

349.00 for a dimmer switch, Really??? Had a technician quote 349.00 for a switch and another 800.00 plus to repair a ceiling fan remote and dimmer switch.

I made the mistake of approving the install and call my wife who looked online about complaints. Called back 16 minutes later and the tech had already installed the switch. I asked to remove it and he quoted another 349.00 to remove it. What a rip off.

It took 16 minutes to install really?

I have read the other online reviews someone needs to notify the Pennsylvania Attorney General about this company and their practices. What a rip off!

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate comments as they allow us to learn and continue to grow as a company in the future. We have been serving Pittsburghers for the past 30 years! Gillece is proud of the fact that our company was built on ambition, trust and compassion. We pledge to offer up-front, no-hassle prices and offer fast, friendly financing so your experience with our services are stress-free. Please contact the Gillece Customer Service team, which was ranked #1 in the industry, so we can effectively and efficiently work on any problem you might have or answer your questions. Call us at 412-831-6199.
Price reduction

DO NOT USE GILLECE!!!

I had a backed up toilet problem on a rental property. I called Gillece since they advertise fast service.

They wanted to charge me

$18,000. YES! You are reading correctly $18,000. They wanted to replace my whole sewage line.

I told them to take a hike. I called in a local plumber. Job was done and complete in 2 1/2 hours. Total charge was $325.00.

And everything is working great. What happens to an elderly person who doesn't know what to do and would pay this company for work that didn't need done?

Shame on you Gillece for every person you have taken advantage of.

Gillece Services Reply:
We appreciate your feedback. Gillece wants to make sure that you have the finest possible customer experience with us. Although your comments were posted anonymously, which makes it difficult for us to determine if you are a real customer, we want to handle your issue and provide you with effective and efficient service. Please contact the industry ranked #1 customer service team at 412-831-6199.
Gillece is proudly the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. We have been assisting homeowners with their Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements, for over 30 years. In order to serve our customer’s busy schedules, our services offer flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge to you. We even offer up-front, no-hassle prices with a same day service guarantee!
Gillece Service Technicians have fully-stocked service trucks with all available parts so they are able to get the job done quickly. You can be comfortable with who you let into your home, because all of our technicians undergo background checks and drug tests. Our first-class technicians and customer service specialists work hard to make sure your experience is a positive one. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.

Review in Repairs category from West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

Do not call these people! The state attorney general knows them by name and has hundreds of complaints against them!

Gillece Services Reply:
Thank you so much for your comments. We want you the customer to have the best experience at Gillece and strongly appreciate your feedback. It makes it challenging for us to determine whether you are a real customer because you posted your comments anonymously. Please take advantage of us having the #1 ranked customer service team in the industry by giving us a call at 412-831-6199. We want to listen to your issue first hand in order to provide you with timely, quality service.
Gillece is your one stop spot for your home’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing needs and improvements. For over 30 years, we have been helping homeowners in the Pittsburgh area! We want to make sure that your experience is a positive one, so we expect and accept nothing less than top-notch assistance from our technicians and customer service specialists. We are proud of the fact that we provide service with flexible scheduling offering evening, weekend, and holiday service at no additional charge. We even offer a same day service guarantee with up-front, no-hassle prices!
You will be comfortable with who you are letting into your home, because all of our technicians undergo background checks and drug tests. Gillece Service Technicians are able to get to work right away at your home because our vans are fully-stocked with all available parts so they can get the job done quickly. We are the only 24/7 home services company in Western PA. Call Gillece today at 412-831-6199.

Clogged Toilet

We had a clogged toilet at our church. Unfortunately it happened in the middle of a funeral service.

We were desperate to have it fixed, at least by services on Sunday. We called Gillece. The repairman came at 5:00pm on the day of the clog and diagnosed the problem. He explained what needed to be done and the amount of time needed to complete the work - 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

The cost would be about $776. It sounded reasonable (not being a plumber myself) due to what I was told. I was not prepared to stay that long at the church that day and we arranged for him to come another day. The repairman did arrive (late) on the day scheduled and was finished the job in 20 minutes.

I expected a revised bill as it didn't take nearly as long as original thought and it didn't require nearly the amount of work, but instead received the estimated bill of $776. I called Gillece the very next day to complain and get a revised bill. After several days of leaving messages, I finally did speak with someone in billing who said that he'd get back to me the next day. Two days later I called again and was told by this same billing person that he could offer me a 15% discount.

I did not think this was equitable for work done and sent Gillece a letter explaining such, called several other plumbers/plumbing services to get an ideal of respectable amounts and sent Gillece a check of $365. More than reasonable for the work done and the "expertise" needed. They give you a long brochure that compares their work to that of professional physicians to justify their charges. Upon receiving our check, they sent 4 letters (2 by certified mail) to REVOKE the 15% discount and demand full payment within 10 days or they would begin a legal process for collection.

Just sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

But from past experience (one other time I was financially abused by a moving company, who even admitted their mistake and wouldn't compensate me for it!) this will do nothing. Not sure what to do or where to go from here.

DO NOT USE GILLECE!

Do not "call gillece"!

About three years ago, I had a clog in my sewer line. I was desperate at the time to get the sewer opened up and running again because my family (including two children) and I were unable to flush toilets, bathe, or even prepare a meal because we couldn't wash dishes either without having more sewer water coming up through the floor drains in our basement.

This all occurred about 1 week after a heavy rain storm that initially caused rain water to come up through the floor drains in my basement. I then made the terrible mistake of calling Gillece Services in Bridgeville, PA to come and check out the problem. Their "tech" showed up and made a PHONY attempt to run an electric snake or eel through the cleanout in the sewer line. He flat out lied and told me he could not get the snake through the clog and said my sewer lines must be collapsed within the foundation of my house.

My house is about 70 years old and I didn't know anything at the time about how the sewer was routed in the concrete floor of my basement. The 'tech" from Gillece then verbally told me (and 2 other adult witnesses) they would have to dig up the floor of the basement and replace all of the sewer lines within the foundation and it would cost about $6,000.00. He also called in a separate company called "Countywide Restoration" to come in and clean up the mess left behind in the basement and dispose of all of the items that my wife and I had stored there. The representative from Countywide Restoration verbally told me (in front of the same 2 adult witnesses- my wife and my brother) that the clean up would cost an additional $3000.00 and that estimate was supposed to include the replacement of all of the floor tile in my basement as well as the clean up.

It sounded reasonable at the time because let's face it-that would be a lot of work. The end result was Gillece replaced approx. 3 feet of sewer line in the basement (which I now know could have been cleared with an electric snake because the sewer pipe was not crushed or "shifted" as they claimed- it was clogged with *** and toilet paper- I saw this with my own eyes after I signed the Gillece rip-off-consent form and they dug up the pipes), and Countywide Restoration did do a decnt job cleaning up the mess. I then asked the representative from Gillece when they were going to replace the rest of the sewer line as they said it wasn't in my contract for them to replace it all.

So then I contacted Countywide Restoration and asked when they planned on replacing the floor tile as they said.....wouldn't ya know it- that wasn't in my contract EITHER!!! The bottom line here is I would not recommend either of these companies to anyone (unless it was someone I didn't like). I have since filed complaints with the so called "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" and they did absolutely NOTHING! Apparently, if someone pays them enough to keep quiet- THEY DO.

I HAVE REPEATEDLY HAD SEWER ISSUES SINCE I'VE PAID THESE SCAM ARTISTS $9,000.00 AND CONTINUE TO HAVE SEWER CLOGS AS WELL AS STORM WATER (AND RAW SEWAGE) COMING THROUGH THE FLOOR DRAINS IN MY BASEMENT. I called Gillece last week because my sewer line was clogged (and is supposed to be under warranty as per what their I am a business owner myself (for 10 years now) and it continues to completely baffle me as to how a company can exist for so long and grow by building it's legacy from lies, unethical (and probably illegal in some way) behavior.

I hope someone reads this who is foolish enough to be part of/or represents "THE GILLECE SCAM SERVICE" and goes whining and crying to the local news channels AGAIN! I can assure whoever is reading this THIS IS 100% ACCURATE AND CORRECT!

ID
#512009 Review #512009 is a subjective opinion of poster.

FAUCET REPLACEMENT

I HAD A ISSUE WITH MY FAUCET. WAS NOT TOTALLY SURE IF IT WAS THE FAUCET OR SOME OTHER ISSUE.

I AM A 34 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FIXING THINGS AND IM SURE THAT SHOWED. ANYWAY, I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE FAUCET AND HAD IT THERE FOR THE PLUMBER TO INSTALL. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THINGS COST. THE MAN CHARGED ME 669 TO INSTALL A FAUCET THAT I PROVIDED.

ITS MY FAULT, I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED INTO IT, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT A LARGER COMPANY LIKE THAT WOULD TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY. I DONT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND I WAS TOTALLY RIPPED OFF. I CALLED THE COMPANY AND SPOKE WITH THE OWNER. HE TRIED TO JUSTIFY THE CHARGE MY SAYING HIS PLUMBERS ARE LICENSED.

HE THEN TOLD ME HE WOULD CREDIT MY CARD 269 WHICH WOULD TAKE MY CHARGE DOWN TO 400 WHICH IS STILL OUTRAGEOUS BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING. HE NEVER DID THAT EITHER.